Allergy to pollens (grass, weeds, trees), molds (mold and smuts) and inhalants (cat, dog, livestock, birds, crops etc) are common environmental allergies. Skin testing by a qualified allergist is paramount in not only diagnosing your allergy but developing a personal plan or strategy to assist your body defenses to combat the culprits and allow you to achieve wellness.
Home Tips for Those with Allergies:
Although contact to allergens cannot be fully prevented, there are a number of things that can be done in your own home to lessen exposure and decrease allergy and asthma attacks.
- Air duct outlets can be lined with cheesecloth
- Don’t sleep with the windows open
- Use HEPA air filters and run with the door closed for 24 hours a day
- Eliminate feather pillows and comforters
- Maintain cleanliness of pet and brush them regularly to limit contact to dander
For Todays Pollen Count please click www.pollencom