- Food Allergies
- Skin Allergies also known as allergic contact dermatitis (contact eczema)
- Respiratory issues and Nasal Allergies also known as Allergic rhinitis (seasonal and perennial)
- Asthmatic bronchitis
- Pediatric allergies and pediatric asthma
- Asthmatic Allergies
- Occupational Asthma
- Insect hypersensitivity
Adults or parents who have babies or children who suffer
from allergies know the discomfort, anxiety and fear that such a condition brings. While most allergic attacks can be prevented and easily managed, thousands of Arizona still suffer from allergies on a regular basis. The presence of allergens in our desert environment, schools, workplace and foods, plus the lack of sufficient awareness about most allergies play a major role in the increasing number of allergic attacks. Our comprehensive in person allergy testing clinics can help!
Don’t let allergies take over your life or your children’s!
Typical Symptoms We Treat:
- Adverse reactions to insect stings, drugs, and food
- Eye tearing, itching or red eyes
- Coughing, wheezing and difficulties with breathing
- Problems in the immune system that lead to frequent infections
- Sinus infections
- Itchy skin or red bumps on the skin, hives
- Anaphylactic shock
We have 5 clinics valleywide (Phoenix, Scottsdale, Anthem, Avondale, and Glendale) which offer treatment plans for children and adults of all ages that are being affected by symptoms of allergy or asthma.With over 20 years of experience, you are sure to receive special medical attention from our top rated Phoenix allergists and asthma specialists who have deep understandings of allergies and asthma, and their underlying causes. Please contact us today at 602-242-4592 so that we can help you STOP the persistent allergic reactions and other immunologic problems!